Virtual RoutetoStartup: Developstation - Who Needs Customers? & Competition and the bigger picture
RoutetoStartup is a series of interactive workshops for budding entrepreneurs who wish to take their idea from conception to reality.
Developstation - Who Needs Customers? & Competition and the bigger picture is the second workshop in the RoutetoStartup series.
This workshop is designed to help you identify:
* Who is your customer?
* How do you reach them?
* Basic principles of sales and marketing
* Who are your competitors?
* Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of your idea
* What makes your idea stand out?
This is an interactive workshop working with other like-minded students & graduates.
In preparation for the workshop you will need to:
* Have attended the first workshop in the RoutetoStartup series - Thinkthrough
* Bring a notepad/pen or laptop to record ideas, notes and develop plans
This workshop will be held virtually, a link will be sent to you the week of the workshop.
To book onto this workshop please email email@example.com and the Student StartUp Team will book you a place. Please note you must have attended Thinkthrough in order to attend this session.