Guidelines- what we need from you
Please submit your application to email@example.com by 12:00pm Friday 2 July.
This must include:
- Your poster should summarise your research to non-subject specialists.
- Your poster should include your name, UoP logo, Faculty and the title of your research.
- Posters must be A1 and can be in either portrait or landscape format.
- Provided that a non-subject specialist could easily understand it, you are welcome to submit a poster you have presented at your Faculty research conference or at another internal or external conference. Entries must be electronic and submitted as a PowerPoint slide or pdf.
- Those whose posters are shortlisted will have their poster displayed in the Third Space, Student Union on Thursday 8 July, 2021, and online.
- Posters can be in either portrait or landscape format. You will not be expected to prepare an oral presentation to accompany your poster this year.
Who can apply?
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00 on Wednesday 16 June including:
- Your research poster
- Your name, student number, faculty and department/school
- Your thesis title
- Contact email address
- Completed consent form
The short-listing process will be based on three criteria, which are equally weighted:
- Poster design – composition and use of space to set out the research.
- Words and visuals – how well do they complement each other?
- Communication – the success of the poster to communicate to a non-subject specialist.
First prize £100
Second prize £50